Question:
I need to buy a car soon and am not sure what to buy, can you help me???
aspenkdp2003
2006-01-27 22:13:48 UTC
My present car is 14 years old and needs work...
I am now in the market to buy another car either new or used, and trade in my car and buy the newer car with cash, but I only have $15,000 dollars with which to use in my bank...
Anyone here have good luck with a certain make or model and also with the price???
I think I am more interested in an SUV of some type or a van...
I need the usual air conditioning, am/fm cassette, 4 doors, 4 cylandar or better, automatic, power windows, power door locks...
Thanks for any advice...
Five answers:
cant_have_me_now
2006-01-27 22:21:59 UTC
I have a 2004 pontiac aztec. it was 15,000 when I bought it last spring. It gets better milage then most suv's. About 27 mpg. fully equipt with heated, leather, power seats. dvd player. Air compresser. on star.and anything else you can think of. I love it. It is the best car I have ever had. You should at least test drive it. They are kind of funny looking on the outside. But you can't tell it when your driving it. Everyone I know that has owned one, loves it.
fatbardh_t@yahoo.com
2006-01-30 03:28:15 UTC
Mercedes Benz is very beautiful car,this car is for you becaus is elegant,and si very fomous mark in the word
progre55ive
2006-01-27 23:19:25 UTC
I'd suggest a Rav4 for that amount of money. Good luck!
2006-01-29 10:49:36 UTC
YES IN MASHUESTER, NH. AUTOACTION, YOUR CAR CAN BE OF $15,000 DOLLERS OR ACTION OF TO $180, OR LESS. YOUR FATHER SHOULD KNOW.
TheAshMan
2006-01-27 22:19:17 UTC
try hyundai/honda crv/toyota rav4. try the 05 model for deeper discounts.