Question:
Where can I find already painted Brake calipers?
2006-02-17 20:43:51 UTC
Where can I find already painted Brake calipers?
Two answers:
2006-02-17 20:48:15 UTC
ebay. everything is on ebay.
gsschulte
2006-02-17 20:49:09 UTC
painted brake calipers. i dont think you can see the calipers from the outside of your car as they are the cylinder that moves the shoes from the inside of the wheel well. if you have those racing shoes that are made to look cool go to the shop that sold them to you are go to a shop and see if they can match your cars color